If you're looking for run-of-the-mill shopping, you've come to the wrong place. Our shops are locally owned and operated with merchandise ranging from vintage books to handmade cashmere sweaters.
Experience the lost art of personal service, where questions are not only welcomed but encouraged. For one of a kind gifts or treasures for yourself, friends, or family you'll find it in Camden. Here are just some of the local shops in Camden that offer unique and one-of-a-kind items:
- Leslie Curtis Designs - For over 25 years, Leslie Curtis has been creating comfortable, effortless, and all the while luxurious, spaces for her clients.
- The Cashmere Goat - Offering a large selection of yarns, including traditional wools, alpaca, cashmere, cotton and other interesting blends.
- The Maine Dog - Anything and everything for your four-legged friend.
- Camden Jewelry - Fine jeweler and goldsmiths since 1974.
- Owl & Turtle Bookshop - Camden Maine's only fiercely independent, truly local bookshop for more than 45 years running.
- Stonewall Kitchen - From classic Wild Maine Blueberry Jam to mustards and condiments, baking mixes, and gift baskets for every occasion have been transforming everyday occasions since 1991.